If you hear that someone is kidnapping and torturing children on a routine basis, what is your obligation? The police refuse to step in, and you live nearby to where this is happening. Are you not obliged to help the poor dear children by any means necessary, including violence at the risk of your own life?
So when we have leftarded useful idiots with hyperbolic rhetoric on the television, radio and social media channels . . . when we have elected officials, even Congresscritters, saying this must be handled by people confronting public officials in person . . . what will be the inevitable result?
This is the current story-of-the-week. The press corps is agitating for people to be upset about things Donald Trump himself, personally is doing to these children. This is preferable to you hearing about all the good news coming from all over the world as a result of the actions of Don J. Trump. Look here, it’s outrageous! Nevermind:
- B.H. Obama was President when the exact same things were going on
- the only people separated from their children are the ones who intentionally come illegally (vs. the regular way of applying for assylum at a legal point of entry)
- some of the “parents” are kidnappers and/or child sex traffickers; some of them are also human smugglers
- the vast majority of “children” in federal custody came here unaccompanied, including e.g. a 4 year-old with his mom’s phone number (in Guatemala or wherever) in magic marker on his shirt…including a 12 year-old girl who was sent with the “plan B” pill because the parents knew she would be raped as a regular part of the journey
- Mexico could give these “assylum seeking migrants” assylum, if that’s what they were actually seeking
- the “children” who are 14, 15, 16, and 17 years old in USA are considered grown-ass adults in South America, and many of them made the trek to USA to work for wages, not seeking refuge
- this “family separation” business is all in accordance with established law and approved by the entire court system in USA
. . . no, never you mind all that. Be outraged specifically and only please at the Trump administration for being literally worse than Hitler, tearing children from the arms of their parents and putting them in cages!
What will be the inevitable result? Someone is going to be killed. Mark my words, some borderline-insane leftist is going to supersize their news feed with self-selected hatred of this legitimate exercise of law enforcement, and go a’killing. It goes without saying that peoples’ lives will be ruined. 525 or so “protesters” were arrested for causing a disturbance at a federal building the other day. These people now have a criminal record.
Note that the politicians ginning up their useful idiots care zero percent what happens to them. The press corps, of course, is all for their arrests – they can get some more advertising revenue by covering the story they have almost caused to happen by their own efforts.
Those 500 people were all women. Excuse me for being so sexist as to notice and to wonder: where are their husbands?